Organised by the International Water Association, this is an international event on water solutions that brings together thought leaders, decision makers, leading researchers and business representatives from within and outside the water sector.
Focusing on leading practice, innovation and solutions, the event provides new networking and business opportunities, and ensures maximum exposure between participants, exhibitors and sponsors. It connects you with the right people and the right solutions, fosters new collaborations and partnerships, and provides a platform for exhibitors and sponsors to raise their profile amongst leading water professionals and companies.
The Exhibition space is located in the Exhibition Hall II – Floor 0:
- 2.200 m2 multi-purpose hall
- Natural daylight
- Direct access from the exterior
- Easy access for loading & unloading
|10 SQM STAND||6 SQM STAND|
- Please note this stand will NOT have walls, and internal regulations of the venue forbid affixing any materials to the floor and affixing posters to the columns or to any other surface in the hall area.
- The Organizers reserves the right to assign or reassign Exhibition Spaces and to alter the position of Exhibition Spaces and the floor plan of the Exhibition as may be necessary to ensure that the arrangement of the Exhibition is in the best interest of attendees and Exhibitor.
- Innovations in membrane technologies for desalination and water reuse.
- Non-revenue water management with a focus on solutions and technologies for smart metering, pressure management, active leakage control.
- Pipe infrastructure with a focus on asset renewal & replacement and application to emerging economies.
- Business opportunities and models for the recovery of water, nutrients and energy from wastes.
- Systems and technologies that promote effective industrial wastewater reuse in water-scarce regions.
- Smart utility network infrastructure to support smart cities in emerging economies.
- Adaptation approaches to ensure urban resilience and sustainability, in response to global change pressures.
The IWA Digital Water Summit offers an opportunity to profile your organisation and showcase your technical and service solutions with over 400 water professionals from around the world.
Bridging the space between industry, business, technology, innovation, practice and science to share knowledge and develop networks.
The event is promoted to a network of water professionals through multiple digital channels and international, regional and local media partners.
All exhibitors can take advantage of unique, sponsorship and partnership opportunities, tailor-made to meet their needs and enable them to make an impact and play a leading role in an event.
All exhibitors can take advantage of networking facilities.
Lunch and Coffee
All Exhibitors will be located in the main Exhibition hall where all lunches and coffee breaks will be served. The hall will also host other social functions and receptions, enabling full integration between Exhibition and Conference.
The International Water Association is a trusted professional association with an excellent reputation and track record for delivering high-profile international events around the world.